Afiqq Blog

08 July 2004

"Take Off Your Shorts!"

for the second time, i had to go for medical checkup at CMPB. i went there alone. i was kinda scared cos i'm afraid if i were going to do something stupid, or i may did something wrong. went inside, i met 2 guards with a really cool gun. i hand them my medical checkup letter and my ic. he looked, and said, "ok u can go." Wow! that time i was afraid if he will ask something that's difficult for me to answer. instead he didn't. Yeah!

it was raining. the stairs were wet. and my slippers got no warranty card. so i may slip anytime.

at the medical screening centre, my eyes, were checked by normal optical doctors. then the ear test, i had to wear a headphone, when a beep sound is heard, i had to raise my hand. then my teeth, this doctor push my mouth skin here and there, trying to check my teeth on the back,i heard from the dentist that one of my tooth that were being called as a number, were infected! whatsup with that, man!

then came the most boring screening of all, waiting for your turn to go and meet the doctor who will going to check your birdie! i had to wait for like, forever!

anyway, i think its fun. its my first time going there alone, without my mum or my friends.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Boating spring lake north carolina buy bontril Ftk computer forensic traininng Stop smoking ca Acura 32 tl bodykit Hawaii big tits

April 26, 2007 2:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home