Afiqq Blog

03 June 2004

Family Feast

Vesak Day, my grandmother planned to have a simple family feast at her place, which is of course at my place too, cos she lived with me.

one day before the feast, suddenly my grandma became noisy; she asked my sis to do the house chores like sweeping and mopping the floor. my sis was irritated but she had to do it or else she would get nagged by her. i also kena! She asked me to clear all the mess in my room. (what i mean "asked" is scolding. cos she like to turn up her voice volume to high when she needs something to be done by us).

after my room is cleared of mess, i went out to meet Firman. He wanted to play LAN-gaming at this new place, at Parklane, near dhoby ghaut mrt. i tried Battlefield Vietnam, it was much better than Battlefield 1942 and Battlefield: Road To Rome. you can hear the bullets hitting the tree you're hiding. you can see shooting bullets from behind, it was so real, and scary!

On Vesak Day, the feast started out with a big lunch! we cook fish head curry, my other aunties brought epok-epok and malay laksa. there's belacan, chicken wings, curry with meat, Wow!

I talked to 2 cousins whose doing his O levels, the other one waiting for Poly. i boast to them that i only started studying for O levels on October, 1 month only! and i said during the studying, i played bowling with my friends, it became a routine during that time; study, then bowling, 3 times a week!. Damn, i miss bowling. the last time i played was 3 yrs ago.

Then at night, my cousin, girl, very young, can't remember her name right now!, cried, dunno why. but it had became common so we don't really pay much attention on her. She's cute. But she likes to get attention from people, dunno how to describe it how she tried to get attention, but i know one of them is by crying out loud!!!!. cos she thinks she's better looking than any of my other cousins (my father said this!).
Well, Fuck off, little girl!

It was fun to see all the whole family get together, talked, make jokes, play games etc. it was really fun. i could sense a great bonding when we are together.
Oh yeah, after Maghrib prayers, my uncle did a short tahlil . During the doa, i was sleeping!!!!!! Oh Allah, don't make me do this kind of thing anymore...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home