Afiqq Blog

11 May 2004

Still wanna fight?

Silat Inter-Varsity-Poly(IVP) championship is just around the corner. Edlinda tanya aku, "are you going to play in the IVP?" i said no. But actually deep in my heart, i still wanna fight. But what makes me said NO?

Not Ready = yes, i'm not ready. aku tak training since October 2003 due to attachment. After the start of the new semester, January 2004, i still didn't come for training! malas ah, hehehe. i come only once in a while.

The Finger = aaah, yes. my middle finger on my left hand was injured when i was training for the Silat IVP championship last year(2003). During my fights, i'll be so in pain when my opponent hit my left hand! Seriously painful! And now my finger senget abit. i think the bone inside abit broken lah, maybe lah... hehe

Well, so i'm not playing. But am i still useful for the championship coming out? YESSS of course!

Cheer Leader = i think, i really think i am the best cheer leader in Silat NYP! Because during the championship last year, when i cheer, people followed! :D haha.

Motivator = i can motivate people. but its up to the people to follow my words...

Silver Medal = well at least i got a medal for myself for last year's championship already. i think it was an easy battle for me, except for the final lah. But i think this year, its going to be difficult, more people are joining silat, that means more new and maybe better opponents to fight. Of course i want a gold medal, but i think i'm still not an excellent fighter yet. so one silver medal in my collection is enough.

Ok that's about it. Anyway, Good Luck Silat NYP! Win the championship this year!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Vampire black contact lenses iran rhinoplasty Fetish amateurs bets love poem hiking in san antonio

March 05, 2007 1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home