Afiqq Blog

17 May 2004

The Fight!

i went to school for silat training, but to my surprise, they wanted to have the selections straight away. looks like silatNYP needs to take in only the best 2 for class C and F for the guys and another class (dunno wat class) for the girls. well, i too join the fight for class h, even there's only me and Ipin. but we still fight to see who's good and who's not.

Ipin vs Wak - starting, i had one side kick on target. then i gave a few kicks. he looks as if he's playing defence. but suddenly, he gave me a punch, right to my lower neck! painful, but i wanted to continue. so i tried to find a spot to hit him, but some how, he looks so defensive, then suddenly he attacked me with hard kicks and a few punches, he did it again and again, one kick and one sapuan(sweeping leg kick) made me fall. aku dah rasa sedih, i felt as if i'm useless, but somehow, i don't want to give up. i tried to attack, but he defended well, and then he gave another punch below my neck, the game pause for a while, Taufiq ask me if i want to fight, i said yes. so we fight, and then came the most scariest punch i've ever encountered, he punched me, right to my neck! it was painful, i didn't cry, i knew i was in the wrong. waktu dia tumbuk aku, aku tunduk. so his punch hit on my neck, Rock(Faizal) took off my vest and i went out of the room. Ipin came to me and said sorry, he looks as if he had done a big sin to me, but i said it was ok. it was just an accident.

but somehow, i felt good being hit like dat so bad. i never had dat kind of beating before! hehe! even though its so painful, but it felt good! serious! dunno why...

neck - my throat hurts when i wanna swallow something, my neck a bit hurts if i turn my head to the right. this is the part where Ipin gave his final punch.

between my neck and my dada (around the bone there) - red marks on the right and left side, when i touch it, i feel pain. lebam ah tu nampaknya. those came from his punches.

above arm, near the shoulder - one patch of red marks, lebam jugak tu, cos when i touch it, it hurts. this one came from his kicks.

right leg, above the ankle - red marks, lebam also. it was caused by Ipin's sapuan(sweeping leg kick)

Wow! isn't dat scary! but somehow, it made me learn something, NO PAIN, NO GAIN!