Afiqq Blog

29 April 2006

I Want You - a poem by taufiq

I feel no wind
and warmth surrounds me.
I touch my heart
and pain caress me.
I grab my mind
and memories play;
in my eyes i see,
im my ears i listen,
and on my skin i feel... thee


fulamak... how? now that's hardcore poem man, made by me. hehehe
Wow, my english thesaurus really is useful. must get the malay language version, if its available. for some who don't know, 'thee' means 'you'.

do you know the difference between malay love songs and english love songs? i can feel more when listening to malay love songs, because i can understand better what the song is about.

whats the similarities between the latest nokia phones and sony ericsson phones? they are both expensive. bloody hell.

whats the similarities between Mat Rep and Abang2 Lobang? they suck.

syakilla, tiara, julia, isabella, rashidah, fiona, camelia... hehehe at the end of these names, they sound the same! they had the 'A' sound! and these names came from malay songs. interesting.

oklah, i'll stop my crap here for now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... » » »

March 05, 2007 8:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home