Afiqq Blog

16 July 2006

Whopper, You Rock!

oh yeah, i remembered, just now also i went to esplanade. check out the bands playing. got Baybeats. i just listen to one band, they were playing some kind of an indie rock song. and of cos it got bored for me and my friends. surely there's no heavy metal band playing. so me and my friends went off. walked all the way to Plaza Singapura. k this is the best.

for the first time in my life, i now know that the most wonderful burger that BK had is the Whopper, with cheese!!! damned. for the first time i ate that burger i was very happy cos its big. and i was full! waah, seriously of all fast food, BK is my less favorite because of the price. but $6.30 for a Whopper meal is, well i can proudly say, worth it lah.

1 Comments:

Blogger SiTz said...

Hi there... i just checked my old blog and found your well-wishes post. (1 month too late... ahakz~) Alhamdullilah I'm doin fine. You take care, old friend.

P/S: I've sorta moved blog.. But I guess you know.. coz I see you visit my posts sometimes.... Anyway, nice new blogskin u have here.. *winkz*

July 16, 2006 5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home