Afiqq Blog

21 June 2006

Too Lame To Be True

of all board games, which board games you all like most? for me i think its monopoly and risk. but i think these games are good for 4 to 5 people. too many gotta wait long, too little won't have the challenge.

i've made my own board game. i don't have a name for it. i will bring my board game during the pre-production camp in NYP and let the kids to play the prototype. i use simple and easy to get stuffs like cardboards and drawing block. i got to create many types of gameplay and rules that i can implement when i tried to play with my brother.

i'm so afraid that if i joke too much, people will find it lame. cos i did it just now. i felt ashamed for a moment. but i learn from my mistakes.

so far i can see that the way england play against sweden were outstanding. owen's departure due to injury, to me is a good thing because i think rooney and crouch should be upfront. one is for ground attack while the other go for the air attack. just sweet.

production is coming. i'm so excited. the audience will love the story. and i'm sure they will also love our dance and music performance.