Afiqq Blog

29 May 2006

World Trade Centre Better Than HarbourFront

there was a small argument involving all my family members. we were at lau pa sat, wanted to eat satay. so we bought Set B that consists of 15 chicken and 15 mutton and beef with 10 prawns and rice cakes. we asked to change the chicken to babat.
then the satay came with 20 sticks of beef, mutton and chicken. there's 5 chicken, so i asked, how come got chicken? my mum said its for my younger bro. but i thought we decided to changed chicken to babat. but then there's 20, where's the other 10? then my dad touched the satay. it was not hot! it was normal temperature. that made all of us unhappy.

for about 10min then came the 10 babats. so ok no problem. so we started eating. but then there's another problem. the sauces they gave only 3 cups. we had 5 people altogether. my dad was not happy. then my sister was scratching her lower legs because she got beaten by some insects. she was not happy. and of course even me was not happy because when one people's mood is down on the table while eating, i feel uneasy. my mum and my bro continue eating.

the service of Satay Stall no. 7 was not good that night. they sent half the satay prawns very late and the other half had to be packed because it started to rain. after my dad paid the bill, the stall owners said sorry to us. well sorry to you, we're not going back to your stall anymore.

before that we went to eat at the kedai kopi atas bukit, dekat dgn harbourfront bus interchange. after that we went to harbourfront. after walking around there, i told my mum and dad, next time don't come here anymore. better go Bukit Panjang Plaza. well yes its big and you can see the sea and Sentosa, but that's it. the shops were the same as at Orchard, Causeway Pt and other shopping malls in the western singapore. last time, when there's World Trade Centre, my parents love to go there, with me, to some expos that they had like weddings, foods, furnitures. but now, you can only find expos at either suntec city, quite convenient but had to go far to find a good eating place, or the singapore expo, which is the other side of singapore and no great food stalls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home