Afiqq Blog

07 May 2006

Don't Know How To sleep Is it?

.the one and only, my bantal peluk. without it i can't sleep.





















.2 modems, one is a normal ADSL modem, the other is wireless, special for my sister's laptop.








.the phone use for chat with that special someone, mostly my sis use it.


.me and my PC.








.gorilla coke.








lan-gaming has always been the best activity to do with your friends, weekdays or weekends or even holidays, lan-gaming don't care anything one. played Swat 4 with my other 2 members. great game, great graphics, felt like real. more people playing, more better. but not too much, u don't see a swat team bring in one company to small missions.

from the time i got back from work until now, i still haven't sleep. too happy because i just got a new mp3 player. my eyes are getting wild already. later i will sleep after doin my blog. check out the pics man. this is about 4am.

i want to say something but no idea right now. oh i can see the player can actually see videos ah. aaaaaaaaaaa.... cannnot tahan, must go sleep now.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! »

April 24, 2007 7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home