Afiqq Blog

24 April 2008

Mengambil Basikal Pencuri

during my secondary school days, i remember waking up very early morning not to get ready for school but to get ready to watch great football matches ever, the european champions league, of course it must have Man Utd in that particular match. it was 1999, i watched all Man Utd games from the quarter finals to the finals. thanks to channel 5.

but now, channel 5 don't give free football matches anymore, except boring italian league. so, its Man Utd against Barca. i decided to watch with my bro. so i sleep first and wait for my bro to wake me up. 2.30am, we woke up, and off to kedai kopi at Segar Road. i thought we were the only ones who doesn't have cable tv and had to watch football at kedai kopi, since they got cable and a big tv. but kedai kopi at segar road is not that big. thank God i got new specs.

so before the game, i bought horlicks for my bro and kopi for myself, grab 2 plastic chairs and put it just outside the kedai kopi, in front of the tv about 4 to 5 metres away. there were many audiences already taking up all the tables thats very near to the tv and even at the pavements people already grabbed the plastic chairs and sat on the pavement area which is about 7metres away from the tv.

man utd have absolutely no form that night. barcelona looked quite dangerous but still very cautious so their attacking are merely formed from slow and steady short passes.

anyway, after the game, we went back, while we were walking past the fajar lrt, i saw a very familiar yellow bicycle parked at the bicycle parking area in front of the lrt station. it looked exactly like mine that i lost a few weeks ago. so we decided to check it out. the bicycle was locked with a numbering chain lock that really look like mine too. so my bro try to unlock using the same number of the chain lock that was stolen together with my bike. and it worked! what the hell! the stealer actually stole my bike, and use my lock to lock my bike at fajar road, which i lost it at pending road, about 3 lrt stations away. Alhamdulillah.my bro unlock it, grabbed the chain lock while i climb myself to the bike and ride home, safely with smiles... my bro walked home of course.

that means, i can go night riding again. anyway, to Fai, i'm still on to take your bike home. the bicycle of course, not the phantom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home