Afiqq Blog

04 February 2009

Samsung Omnia's Ringing Sound too LOW?

that night, around 2am plus, i was watching football. but at the same time i was worried, cos my sister was still not back yet. so i called using my handphone. one time, twice, 3 times till more than 5 times. she did not pick up. so i called using my home phone, i called not just one time or 2 times, but almost 5 times also! no answer. she's using Samsung Omnia. its a cool phone, touch screen. there was ringing but she did not pick up her phone. then at around 3am plus, i heard "vroom" sound of cars.
i looked down, i saw my sister and her friend at the carpark just went out of the car, and they both were going to the lift. so i quickly went out of the house and press the lift button. my lift is very very near.
the lift door open, i went in and press the number 1 button. the lift went down to the first floor and there i saw my sister and her friend, standing. then i purposely up my voice volume and looked at my sister, "i called you so many times, why you didn't pick up?" she went in and with a low voice she said "bye bye" to her friend. the lift closed and went up. she said that she didn't hear her phone ringing. and its a touch screen Samsung Omnia for God sake! "Please lah, jangan macam gini lah..." i said. then she said sorry to me.


SORRY NAIK LORRY LAH EH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home