Afiqq Blog

29 January 2005

Me Going To The Hip Hop Nite?

Raudha, to think that i don't go to the annual hip hop nite was wrong, too bad i'm not going for this year. but do you know that i went to that club 3 times? yes, in 2002, 2003 and 2004 hip hop nites i've been there! hehehe

in 2002, first time i go to the hiphop nite, i skip my nite class, it was C programming lab class. at that time i went with my silat NYP friends. why i don't go with my classmates? cause i'm not very close to them yet. it was the first time i dance in a big crowd, in a small dark room. that time, there was a lot of people. kinda happening i think. the song? well, i just dance to gether with my silat friends in a circle and just follow the beat.

in 2003, still with my silat friends, same thing, in a circle we dance together.i remembered one of my friend tegur me that i danced like as if i was in a Thai boxing match, my arms were waving while my hands clamped together.

in 2004, same thing, i was with my silat friends, but i had many friends tegur me there, some of them was Adeq and Zila, from mcg, yes i had more friends now. so its more happening than the first time i went. the funny thing is, i didn't dance with my silat friends, tak sengaja aku tinggalkan mereka. but i dance with one of my mcg friend, Yati. the song? i remembered when they play the bhangra song and the dangdut song, it was the best music beats ever cos i was so bored with the rnb hiphop songs that they played most of the time.

but usually, after all this, i got bored, nothing was gain except my sweat. i actually wanna go there cos i wanna get to know girls, but i didn't cos i didn't ask. and i was shy to ask. but i think its better to have alot of friends joining in the dance with you so u don't feel left out and u don't feel awkward becos of your weird dance moves and u don't have to worry about dancing with your own sex race cos u got everyone be it a girl or a boy, to dance together with you.

and do you know what i learn? i learnt that dancing in the techno beat is much better than dancing in the Rnb-hiphop beats becos techno is fast, RnB is just toooo slow. if only they had a club for Ronggeng dancing eh... lagi best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home