Afiqq Blog

24 March 2005

Cold Beer in a Big Gulp?!

yesterday, after my subuh prayers, i went back to sleep. then i dreamt.

not dat exciting lah but i just wanna tell you. i dreamt i was at 7-11 and i saw this new advertisement. it says dat now you can fill your Big Gulp with cold beer for $2.95!!! hahaha!!!

and while i was filling my Big Gulp with coke or lemon tea, i put in a new drink that they offer, Vitagen! hahha! Vitagen in a Big Gulp?! Damn!

then i brought my big gulp to my sister where she sits near a tree, and we saw a few cats. then this one cat was resting near us. so i was like playing with it, the cat was very manja lah. cute ah. den suddenly i woke up, my nenek bising2 cakap suruh bangun sebab dia nak sapu rumah. argh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home