Afiqq Blog

06 May 2005

Tak Rasa Sedih

its been days for me without any posts being posted in my blog. no interesting happenings dat happen in my life, dunno why.

actually aku dah lama tak rasa sedih. sedih dari segi percintaan lah. i remember when i was in secondary school, dat was one of the worst times ever - crushes, jealousy, crazy in love, u name it man. but that time i was a mat kental, very childish, playful.

but still i manage to have girlfriends at that time...but merepek ah...

anyway... yesterday had a kenduri. but the people were all makcik2 yg tinggal around bt panjang ajer. my dad, me and my bro were inside our rooms masing2. and me and my bro played pro skater 2 all the way till they finish everything.

so to think of it, i could have extend my meeting at the school yesterday. oh well, gonna meet those guys again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home