Afiqq Blog

30 July 2006

The 2 Main Things

there's two main behaviours that i have and i wanna share with you people.

1) i like to talk to myself. example, if i were to meet my friends at dhoby ghaut to play lan gaming, i will think about having reach there, and then i'll play it everything in my mind like while i'm walking with my friends, i may meet this someone and started talking to that someone. and of course my mind will put the scripts for me and that someone. so its like making stories that haven't happen or wanting it to happen. the problem is the talking part, my mouth sometimes say all the words that i play it in my mind while talking to an imaginary someone in my mind. that's why i always kena caught by my sister, "oi abang, bebual sendiri aper?"

2) when my mind have some kind of a great idea, an idea that i really wanting to make, at that moment of time, i will do it. example. during the fasting month, i tought about how the kids will enjoy themselves at my home without touching my computer? let them play cards or board games. so i decided to make a board game. and so i've used a number of hours to check out ideas of making board games in the internet. when i started cutting out the cardboards and papers, usually the semangat will come during the nitefall and i burnt the midnight oil just to make it that its at least less than half of the board game is done.

for that first behaviour i had, i'm searching for ways to make it useful.
for the second behaviour, the great ideas usually came when i see toys, games, fun fairs, theme parks, something that is fun and playable. also something that can make people happy and enjoy.

well, two heads are better than one. so just click on the "comments" button and give some opinions and suggestions. thanks.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salam and Hi!!!

July 30, 2006 11:39 PM  
Blogger AbangAfeek said...

salam to u too...takde nama ker....

July 31, 2006 1:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ader... but I dont think you will ever guess who I am. ha ha... I just so happen to stumble into your friendster and eventually got to view your blog. Maybe you should guess who I am. *wink* Clue is, we are of the same secondary school. Make a guess. :)

July 31, 2006 5:11 PM  
Blogger AbangAfeek said...

oooo... julia kan?
well actually i dunno u becos i've never seen u before. anyway, thanks for dropping by though :D

August 01, 2006 9:17 AM  
Blogger WirnaAsyura** said...

for the first one kan wak, boleh tu mmg boleh tapi kalau da slalu tu orang ingat kan giler plak kan...hehehz

yang no 2 tu, aku pun mcm gitu jugak tapi tak la semangat mcm gitu skali...skejap aje terus da malas...hehehe

tapi kan wak, actually suka hati wak la nak buat ape...hahahaha =)

August 01, 2006 5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

salam..
Nope I'm not Julia. :)
Same secondary school and same level as you. In fact same malay class.

August 01, 2006 11:31 PM  
Blogger AbangAfeek said...

oh aishah eh, nampak sah seh, hehehe. anyway thks for visiting yow ;-)

August 02, 2006 7:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

tak lah... nope.
wrong answer. and aishah is also my malay classmate. I knew you can never guess who is this cos we rarely talk. amazing how we all have grown up so fast!!! :) I hope you are not feeling irritated through cos you keep on guessing. It just shows how well my friends remember me.

August 02, 2006 8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you should hone ability no.2 seeing it might come in handy as educational toys.

As for no.1, you know as well as me,that it takes time to be eloquent in speaking.. Practice practice.. Dont forget to practice your music either.. Oh yea dude read up more... Read aloud and hear thyself , therein thee shall find thy true self...

August 03, 2006 12:15 AM  
Blogger AbangAfeek said...

oklah anonymous, teruskan hidupmu saja, heheeh
thanks for the advice, jesus. i like the last phrases with all the 'thee' and 'thy'. dats sounds real nice.

August 03, 2006 2:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home