Afiqq Blog

26 November 2007

Send Her Straight to My Bedroom

i read in berita minggu, many johor people including the ministers did solat hajat after their solat jumaat.
They hajat for the results on the case of Pedra Branca supaya ia memihak kepada malaysia.
(sorry "memihak" i dunno how to translate to english).

anyway, i wanna congratulate Natasha for getting the top in PSLE and break the record some more of 294 points.

mine was 189 points only. very far but nevertheless hopefully the malay students will use her excellence in education as teladan untuk diri mereka dan aku juga yer.

i hope she will bring success in secondary level also. and break the whatever records in education we have.

ok enough with education. cos i'm sick of it. anyway, i was having a good topic with a friend of mine about marriage. my friend is a malaysian working in singapore.

he said that women in his kampung at Kulai, if they are 21 to 22 years old, they must get married cos to the people there, over 22 is old.

here, once the girls reach 26, they become scared. i think that's good lah so they have to lower down their standards of getting a guy. so the lower standard guys will have the chance. heheehe

also, he believes in marriage first then love. oh yeah, that's why i told him that I've asked my mum to find me a girl. not because i give up in searching for a girl, but i think i don't know how to find the right one for me. but until now, my mum is very quiet on that issue. still haven't find it ye it guess.

and if i were to have a girlfriend that I've found, i will marry her as soon as possible. not because i cannot wait for the real thing to happen at first nite, but because i wanna go dating with her after the marriage. so i don't have to sent her home and then i have to send myself home. if we were married, after the date, i can send her straight to her bedroom, or to my bedroom! syiok man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home