Afiqq Blog

19 November 2007

Naik Coach Sorang2 ke KL

yeah! kl trip was good! finally got to try the roller coaster at times square. first time got onto a coach to kl by myself. and then shop shop shop... that sounds girly sia....

i finished up my work and got my one hour off. problem was my work got delayed and had to use another 20minutes to clear everything. taking the mrt, i went to lavender and went to the grassland travel office. got my coach plate number, saw the bus, settled down and then a customer called. cleared his doubts and off to tuas checkpoint.

the automated gate was pretty cool. after i insert the passport into the inserter, i went into the gate and put my thumb on the sensor. and so i'm off to malaysia.

one plus hours i watched a hongkong movie. power sia. dunno whats the title. but the fight were absolutely breathtaking. after that then came the hours of boredom.

stuck my mp3 into my ears. i slept but for a while. then i stop at Machap rest area. got 2 chicken drums for RM6 and sat at a place near my bus. i ate alone. this part is very sad. i felt like as if i ran away from my home. crazy man.

then got into the bus and the boredom hours continues. i got bored with my mp3 and i just lean back and looked up the window. i looked at the moon. then i sang to myself, then i talk to myself. then i fell asleep.

reached puduraya, i saw my friends and we went off to our hotel at petaling street.

next day we went shopping at sungei wang plaza. nothing there. just like shopping centres in singapore. i bought Metro newspaper and a shirt from a shop called factory outlet store. those shirts that were kena rejected the shop sells. so i got a shirt for working.

then we went to berjaya times square and bought a RM35 ticket for their indoor them park and we took the roller coaster 3 times, the bumper car 2 times and other boring rides for just one time.

went back to the hotel and off to petaling street to get more things to shop. i bought a black bag for working. a perfume clinique Bloom for my sis and an MTV t-shirt for my bro.

the next day we ate at kenny rogers for the first time for some of us. the food was good. but can be found at hawker centres in singapore. but i don't think they got macaroni n cheese. what i'm saying is that the barbequed black pepper chicken taste similar to black pepper chicken that i ate before in singapore. so nothing that special about kenny rogers. but at least i've tried.

got back to singapore, beach road, we were so relieved. and my nasi goreng ayam sambal paprik was beautifully tasty! i remembered the shop name was Adimann's.

anyway i love singapore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home