Afiqq Blog

14 October 2007

Habis Satu Mangkuk Orang Cina Bedal!

selamat hari raya! dah raya kedua. esok dah raya ketiga. kena kerja pulak tu. tapi takpe. yang penting pergi kerja mesti mau happy.

talk about happy, i went with my colleagues to my manager's house and my house since only both of us celebrate hari raya. i was surprised to see them eating. they love Rendang, Ayam Masak Merah and Udang Sambal! fuyooh! tak sangka orang cina ni suka masakan melayu kita yer.

at my manager's house, the Udang Sambal dorang bedal sampai habis. At my house, their plates were full of red chicken bones! fuyooh! it was very interesting to see people from other races enjoying our delicious malay food. inilah kali pertama aku rasa semangat keSingapuraan di rumah aku sendiri. memang best!

what a great hari raya for me this year. thanks to all my colleagues who came to my house to celebrate with us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home