Afiqq Blog

14 September 2007

Shocking Shaking Office

last 2 days i was at work when i felt the office shaking. it was my first time encountered tremors, i was at Whampoa Dr. it felt like orang mabuk nak muntah gitu. it felt like it hits 2 times. it was around Maghrib time.

went home and after my terawih 4 rakaat, i went off to Lau Pa Sat to have a feast with the budak2 silat celebrating one of our member's birthday. now i know these people including me has its own group name, the Skodengs. and because 3 of them were nurses from the same hospital, the topics were mostly hospitals stuffs.

got home at 4am, did a few of my work and i wanted to have sahur but my mum have not yet finish cooking. so i drank a glass of plain water and have a nap first. then my grandma woke me up. to my surprise, it was 6.45am. i missed my sahur!!! i don't like to miss my sahur. i can get angry if i miss sahur. even though i got to drink only but no... must eat and drink then my sahur is complete. i was too sick to get angry that time.


went to work, at around afternoon, i felt the office shook again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home