Afiqq Blog

02 September 2007

Memorable Songs

i was listening to Warna on saturday when the song
Seribu Kali Sayang by Iklim was played. terimbas
kembali kenangan lalu yang sungguh kental sekali.

Seribu Kali Sayang by Iklim
I was primary 3 at that time and i like this girl from
different class but same Malay class (i know primary 3
is too young to like a girl, but that's what i was that
time). i never talk to her. but i remembered once she
asked something to me, i answered her question so
nervously.

Terlerai Janji by Exists
I was in secondary 1. this girl from the same class was
really cute. the face a little bit like Rossa. again i was
nervous so it was difficult for me to talk to her.
everyone knew i like her so they disturbed me. when
the girl passed by, they will shout, "Taufiq Suka Kau!"
sial punya kawan. but then when she got into a
relationship on that same year with a guy from the
same malay class, i was really down. the song Terlerai
Janji made my day even though it was a sad song. but
now she's married with one kid. and the guy is now my
sister's boyfriend. Ha ha!

I Swear by All-4-One
back to primary 5, there's this girl came to my class.
she was famous in the school because she won a
singing competition held in the school. She sang this
song in front of the whole class when celebrating
teacher's day. then this song became my favourite. the
first time she came to my class, she was being put to
sit beside me. and then somehow i became to like her a
lot until after i gave a letter saying i like her, she hated
me from Children's Day 1994 to the end of school in
the year 1995. Now she's a "part-time singer", she got
into the first Singapore Idol but not in the top 12
because she sang one of the most stupidest song ever,
"Genie in A Bottle." and she's my sister's boyfriend's
cousin. Nice!

There are some songs that can bring back tears and joy but these are the most remembered songs i loved so far. how time flies so fast. remembering those times now made me laugh and sometimes felt like hitting my head with a hammer. but nevertheless i hope there will be more great songs cos i'm sick of todays' songs. F*** RnB of the 21st Century! F*** Akon! i hate his voice. i mean watsup with his squeeky voice? is that his real voice or what? or it sounds like he's holding his balls while singing. never mind lah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home