Afiqq Blog

13 August 2007

I Love the Sound of the Artillery Guns

national day, all my family from my mum's side came to my house with their potluck and we had nasi ambeng. each family with different kinds of lauk-pauk for nasi ambeng. then we watched the national day parade on tv.

while watching, as usual surely we have a few comments came from the veterans. one of my uncle had to march from nicole highway all the way to the Padang. one of my auntie was in NCC and she was part of the parade last time. ironically, 3/4 of her children were in NCC.

oh yeah, this part is unforgettable. my uncle said we have to be proud that at least the national anthem and the military commands were all in malay. this also showed the roots of Singapore, that means where exactly Singapore was born.

the Parade Ceremony is the only thing that i love the most in National Day Parade cos it gives me this feeling of nervousness and ... entah aku pun tak tau nak explain. it felt so nice lah like that when hearing the commands, to see the barisan of different contingents, the sound of artillery and gunshots and the marching.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home