Afiqq Blog

17 July 2007

Circles In My Flyer

yesterday was my first day of work. congrats to Andayu members graduating in July '07 cos i'm joining you all in our search for our first civilian career. And thank Allah i got a job one day after my ORD even though its part time, i'm happy.

well i arrived on time, got my very own punch card and i'm ready to pounce and what a pounce i got when i had to trace a outline of an image of a dragon. though i wasted alot of time there, i made it. sorry can't put it in here cos its company's property. then i had to draw a Singapore flag.

at 2pm was my lunch break and me with 2 other colleagues went to Toa Payoh Fork & Spoon to feed ourselves. got myself Vegetarian Food, only $3, with no drink. went back after an hour and drank plain water from my bottle brought from home.

then came another project, our company's flyers. this is i think my favourite because i was enthusiastic about it, i even brought it home to finish it. today is the dateline and i really hope my boss will like my flyer. with a theme of circles, i use it to make it some kind of a border and put scattered circles for the background.

ok, time for my 2nd day of work, gotta get ready...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home