Afiqq Blog

09 July 2007

Luqman Sanding Di Lagun Sari, Aku Koyak di Secret Recipe



Congrats to my cousin, Luqman, on his marriage with Ilyana. Nice costumes, pretty sweet kueh2 and alot of saudara-mara! Lagun Sari Restaurant at Joo Chiat Road, though small, but having a persandingan at an air con area is good because bawah kolong block can be very hot sometimes.

after that me and my siblings went jalan2 and my sister decided to go Secret Recipe at Marina Square for dinner. ok firstly i didn't really enjoyed going there because people were like looking at us eating. ok lets talk about food.

my sister said go for the soup noodles because the meal with chicken and rice is not worth it, the chicken is small. and because i want my food worth every penny even though i wanted rice, i went for the Vietnamese Noodle Soup while both of them go for Tom Yum Noodle Soup. my soup, which cost a FREAKING $11.50, taste a little bit like Thaksin Noodle that you can get at Clementi and Seah Im Market (opposite Harbourfront). its like a Mee Soto but with soy sauce and 4 beef meatballs and some chunks of chicken.

Their Tom Yum Noodle, $10.50, taste just like Tom Yum, but with noodles. you can get it everywhere. the noodles came with a big bowl, as big as my head. they had alot of vegetables and many chicken chunks and some mushrooms.

their service was excellent. i accidentally dropped my chopsticks then i put it back on my table when the waitress came with a new chopsticks and handed to me with a smile. So nice of her. well, I'm not going there anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home