Afiqq Blog

02 July 2007

Nenek Kau Ella. Datuk Kau Davis.

"umbrella... ella... ella... eh... eh... ella KAU PEH NENEK!
i don't like the umbrella song by Rihanna. i scolded my sister telling her to shut up when she sang the irritating "ella ella eh eh" part. even my cousin whose still in early primary knew that "ella" part. at that time, i was really furious, seriously.

what kind of stupid song is she trying to do?!!!

enough with the umbrella. i went for the Swee Lee Music Instruments Sale, it said 50 percent off. went there and saw many people lining up. only about 10 can go into the shop at a time every 15 to 20 minutes interval so we actually lined up for almost i hour and a half.
it was sad to see that most of the guitars they're selling were around $1500 plus plus but with 50 percent discount it goes as low as $700. still that's a lot of money there. What a sale.

after that i picked up my bass guitar at Davis located at Peninsular Plaza, level basement (note that its in bold), with the help of Man the man and after i test it, i decided to buy a bass amp too, $85 J. Suzuki, the same size as your school bag. looks nice, sounds nice too... but must be the quality of my bass guitar that made it sound so beautiful and bassie. Thank God the repair of the guitar cost $10 when i thought its gonna be $500, ok ok too exaggerating, maybe $200 like that. the problem is that they didn't give me any free gift like maybe a pick or two. that's not really nice man. i spend $103 at their shop and i didn't get any free stuffs!

not just that, during the repairing period, they should call me to tell me about the cost of the repair's gonna be before its being repaired 4 days after i gave my guitar. but after around 3 weeks i called them and after they realised its not being checked they said they gonna call me back later. after a month i called them again, this time it was good news, they said my bass guitar is ready for collection. Davis, you should have call me about the cost and you should have call me after the guitar has been repaired! instead i had to call YOU! twice! Well bad news for you, Davis. i've said bad things about your shop in my blog already. so how?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home