Afiqq Blog

21 July 2007

Lazy Eyes Can Kill? Kill My Career, Probably...

i think if i keep looking at the monitor too long, my eyes may get into trouble. but what can i do, work after work after work. never finish.

i'm not complaining about plenty of work until i had to stay extra 1 to 2 hours after working hours and if the work's dateline is near, i gotta bring it home to finish. i have to learn to relax my eyes by looking at a far object for about a few minutes after 45 minutes of looking at the monitor. but even that few minutes are too precious to be wasted. aku bukan nak tunjuk action ke nak action rajin ke, tak eh. aku memang betul-betul buat kerja punya.

my specs was misplaced at my home and i had to do my work without it. i don't know if without the specs, will it affect my eyes, especially my left eye with a degree of 400. lazy eyes symptom.

its been a week i've worked as a graphic designer in a T-shirt printing company. so far i got a positive comment, 'fast learner'. but i also did a few mistakes like spelling out someone's name wrong and too bad nasi sudah menjadi bubur when the misspelled name had been printed on the shirt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home