Afiqq Blog

31 July 2007

Conmen?

wah, so many work, so little time! suppose to finish work at 6pm but i had to finish up my work cos tomorrow will have more and finally got to finish at 9pm. problem is, got no overtime pay.

what to do, small company. but i'm ok. i'm happy. i got a friend there and i love doing my job. slowly and steadily i'm using more keyboard shortcuts for Photoshop and Corel Draw to have more spped in my work.

went straight to woodlands and somehow my friends was approached by a Batam old woman who's actually got a problem with her handphone. trying to contact one of her relative but she didn't know what's wrong with the handphone. so while my friends were trying to do some settings on the phone, there's this 2 makciks looking at them suspiciously. i guess they thought my friends were trying to con the old woman and steal the handphone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home