Afiqq Blog

17 August 2007

Immigration & Checkpoint Authority's Interview Room

wah mati woo... the boss told me to i had to do OT but by 8pm must go home. cannot more than that. it sounded like as if i would love to work OT till 9pm. that's wrong man.

i might as well come to work more early. instead of 9am, i will come at 8am. hmm... yeah.

so far this week and last week are the most fastest week ever in my life. for last week its the National Day that shortens the weekday time. This week, its the journey to ICA Building that shortens this weekday and almost shortens my life.

i was afraid to tell my boss that my passport has expired and she had bought the tickets to Malacca already. at work, she didn't look pissed but i knew she's keeping it. and so she asked my admin staff to help me out. so my admin staff called ICA and realised that i can get a temporary pass. so the staff gave me the original receipt of the tickets to Malacca and a letter to me and asked me to go to ICA Building to settle the problem, myself.

so i went to ICA, the journey was one of the worst. my heart was beating fast, i was scared. Don't know what to say.

Reach there, i went to the counter at level 2 (Citizen's Service Centre)and asked about my problem and the counter staff gave me a number to meet an officer in an Interview Room. Wah... scared woo...

so my number was called and i went in. the officer was a quite an old woman, asking me whats the problem. so i said i had to go to Malacca for a business trip on Saturday but my passport has expired. then she said, "ok, i'll give you a temporary pass, a one time trip to malaysia." it cost $15. and i didn't have to show her my reciept, letter, and i didn't have to answer many questions cos she only asked around 2 simple questions like that. i'm so relieved.

anyway, i will be going to Malacca on Saturday to Sunday. sort of a business trip and holiday with my colleagues.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home