Afiqq Blog

10 September 2007

I Wanna Ah... I Wanna Ah... I Wanna Ah...

on saturday, when me and my GUYfriends were at town, there were alot of people. but there's a problem. there were not many girls. even when i bumped into my Andayu friends there, they were all GUYs.

before that we went to karaoke at the usual Apollo Centre and as usual i sang malay "maximum vocal" songs for around 2 hours until i decided to sing english songs. I Swear by all-4-one was the best song ever to be sang cos it brings back memories and its one of the best RnB songs i've ever liked. then we tried Wannabe by the spice girls. and again that song really brought memories man. i used to love that song but when i sang the part, "I Wanna Ah... I Wanna Ah... I Wanna Ah", my friend had to stop the song. maybe becos it sounded too gross.

oh yeah, i met fadhil, afiq, zai and shahrul that same night. it was great to see them all cos somehow i had alot to talk with them. miss them very much. Zai asked about the LA'08 production and i answered that its best we talked about that during Hari Raya. hopefully i can meet them all in Hari Raya. afiq read my blogs man! thanks afiq.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home