Afiqq Blog

29 September 2007

Mcdonalds Breakfast Screw Up

i tried mcdonald's delivery for the first time. i called them at 0405hrs and i had to wait long cos i suspect many muslims were ordering for their Sahur. everything settled, i played lan-gaming with my bro in the room.

then about an hour my mum called me that the mcdonald's guy came. then she was saying sorry many times to the delivery guy. so i asked her what actually happen.

the delivery guy were calling for my mum, "auntie, auntie" since the door was not closed so he must have seen my mum in the kitchen. then my mum shouted at him,"sorry ah boy, i don't want ice-cream." my dad laughed saying who would wanna sell ice-cream in the early morning....

anyway mcdonald's breakfast is not worth it. expensive and finishes fast cos less quantity even though its nice to eat. first was the shrinking of fillet-o-fish, now breakfast quantity less but pay high. well, no more mcdonald's breakfast delivery from now on then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home