Afiqq Blog

15 October 2007

Well Behaved Small Satans

apabila dah terlampau ramai orang datang mengunjungi rumah aku, resah gelisah dibuatnya si nenek aku. "nasib baik korang ada tau, kalau tidak nenek pun tak tau nak buat apa."

second day raya, 6 families out of 14 from my father's side came. one came early while the other 5 came almost at the same time. some of the families were small in numbers, others were too much with too many small children. good thing they were very good, most of them were watching the television and did not touch anything while my dad and my mum were busy melayan tetamu, me and my siblings including my nenek were in the kitchen, filling up the drinks in the jug, bringing out the foods and other banquet works. dah macam restaurant mahal dibuatnya dan kita dah macam waiters.

i decided not to turn on Suria because i think comedy movies are good for children and the adults. cos somehow it kinda works for the children. it was a surprise to see the small children were well behaved. so far only one of my makcik ask me why not turn on Suria cos got many good shows. i said, "Oh? Eh? OK...."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home