Afiqq Blog

19 December 2007

Time To Change

ok lets talk about hari raya haji for this year 2007.

all families will be coming to my house. yesterday my sis complaining whenever they came we have to kemas. the thing is, dia yg kena kemas, jadi nampak sah malas. but i think its time to change venues whenever hari raya haji and aidilfitri comes. all the families will come to our house cos we got nenek living with us.

wat i meant by families are the 3 families.
pak long family, usu family and cik adon family. pak long, usu and cik adon are my nenek's sons. while my mum is her daughter.
so that means my nenek got 4 children.

i think i should discuss with my pakciks, why not we change venues like every year.

i know we always have to waste quite alot of money whenever the 2 hari raya comes.

so it is time to change.

you know, if your study table or your desk in the office is clean with no extra2 papers here and there and some small2 stuffs lying over the tables like pens, stapler bullets, you will have very easy to work. so thats what i did yesterday. i stayed at work to clear my tables cos the papers are piling up. even rubbish that looked like papers are piling up below my gerobok. and shirts also. they throw2 at my table dunno how to put back.

anyway, i got nazrin's shirt. raglan White base Red sleeve. thinkin' about wat to put on the shirt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home