Afiqq Blog

20 July 2008

No Licence, No Drive

finally i got the chance to feel the clutch, the brake and the accelerator; illegally though. and what a moment when after my friend took over the car and thaught me how to drive by driving around a deserted carpark slowly for a few rounds when 2 cops on fat bikes came to us.
one of the malay cop a little fat, straight away asked for my friend's driving licence. as usual, the procedure of asking for IC, checking the plate numbers and the boot of the car took place.

while they were doing the checking of IC using the MATRA set (which also acts as their walkie talkie) the fat cop told us, "relax ah, no need to panic."
those phrase has some kind of effect on my emotion and my thinking somehow, not much. maybe he learnt those phrase in the police academy?

it was a close shave. if i would have been on the driver's seat, i'll have to fork out thousands of dollars and my friend will not just got his driving licence hanged, he'll hang me too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home