Afiqq Blog

02 June 2008

Slipped Off My Mind

sorry kalau aku dah lama tak blog. takde cerita yg exciting dalam suratkhabar, atau mungkin aku takde masa nak baca suratkhabar.

so far has been good. even though i still got problems with my mind because i still tend to forget things and things slipped off my mind out of a sudden. for example recently, my boss ask me to get 2 sample shirts of transfer print. then my manager ask me for samples of transfer papers. i got the transfer papers and give it to the manager and he went down to give it to the boss but had to go up again because i forgot to get him the sample shirts. am i too helpful? well, little problems are still problems. i gotta solve it all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amiable dispatch and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you on your information.

March 18, 2010 5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home