Afiqq Blog

14 August 2008

microwave oven


"microwave oven is a neccessity."
when i heard that, i almost want to drop down from the chair when having dinner with my colleagues.

i didn't know its a must have in the kitchen. used to have toaster oven, a few years ago until it broke down. its very useful especially during the fasting month when its been used to toast bread for sahur.
i've tried using office's very own microwave oven at my workplace, and it sure is good for heating up food.
even making mee maggi is fast.
maybe i'll ask my boss to sponsor me a microwave oven for my family.

opening ceremony olympics is the best i've watched. but its a pity the next day was the NDP. cos it was almost crap. 10 times teruk dari kat beijing. dah tak macam dulu zaman2 kat national stadium and the padang.

finally i got myself a new pair of shoes. my 4-5 year old shoes, maybe more, really look very very ugly already. sampaikan dia peh benang pun terkeluar.
for the first time in my life i bought the most expensive shoes ever, using my own money. $111.40 after many discounts! heheh nasib nasib. i actually ask my sis to search for me a nice shoe for me. but when she said she found it at Cineleisure, i'm kinda reluctant to buy at a shop around orchard area. u know lah orchard area is tourist area, it could be very expensive. but shoes certainly is a neccessity for me, so i just go ahead with it.

next, camera? or another personal computer?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home