Afiqq Blog

26 July 2004

My PC was Fucked! By my Sister!!!!!

i was happily watching tv one night, when suddenly my sis came to me and ask me why the pc cannot detect her mp3 player. she had install the software, she had plugged in the player in the usb port. but pc cannot detect the player. i asked her, what u want me to do. then she said, "ok, i will uninstall and reinstall the software ok?" then she went back into my room.

after a while i went into my room to check what my sis was doing. the Windows had loaded, then suddenly, out of a sudden, the monitor turns into a blue screen. if its a blue screen, that means, there something wrong, real bad! my sis said she did what she told me, i was furious, i just walk off and continue my journey to the television.

after that the show ended, i went to turn on the pc. when the Windows loaded already, it goes to a blue screen, again. i turned angry. i restart, and guess what, the results was the same! i cannot do anything! i was very furious! i just reformat my pc one month ago and now i had to do it again. that's why, i've not been updating my blog for a few days now. long time never check my anakmelayu and friendster some more.

i've reformat and installed windows 98 already. the problem is to download all the important things that i wanna use like Fireworks and Dreamweaver and Office 2000.

everytime my sis use my comp, i feel that something wrong is going to happen. cos this is not the first time that my pc got prob becos of her. there were countable times in the past which i can't remember.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home