Afiqq Blog

06 September 2004

No Woman No Cry!

i was listening to some malay love songs in the radio at this morning, suddenly i felt like giving out all the things i've got in my mind right now.

i've been to anakmelayu to look for someone i'm interested to have a date with. before dat, i had someone messaged me, i was interested, very interested. i really wanna know more about the girl, we met for a while and had a quite short chat. so i decided to go out for a date with her. when the day came, she can't go. i was kinda dissappointed. But, on that day also, my friends were going to have durian prata at a shop near thomson. so at least i was not boring cos i got something to do with my friends.
after dat, i decided to find another one. i found one dat actually seeen me before during secondary years, i dunno her, but i would like to know her more. but then she said she's not subscribing anakmelayu anymore and gave me her email. i kept the email in my address book. but till now i haven't email her since. Why? lazy... at first i felt strange why i'm lazy. last time when i was secondary 3 and 4, i was very active in this 'searching for a partner' game. maybe dat time it was a trend for teenagers to have a steady. dats why i'm so into it, i was a regular in MIRC after school, i've had a lot of girls pics from the IRC, i met quite a number of them too.
But now, i'm just lazy. lazy to think what topic to talk about with dat someone, lazy to think about what to do for a date, lazy to keep and collect my pocket money for a date.

its much more fun being with friends. i dun have to focus on one person to talk about something. anyone if interested can join in the chat. i can share food with my friends. or in fact i can try all my friends food or even finish it up! if i made jokes with a group of friends and the joke is not funny, at least one or two may be stupid enough to laugh at my stupid jokes!

but sometimes when i see couples walking at the Esplanade, i felt kinda jealous too. but its for awhile, cause i'm always busy. no time to think about having someone because i was so busy with my Artsy activities (drama, dance, silat), busy swimming in the pool with my funny friend, busy playing soccer with my NYP buddies, busy with my 'lepak'ing with my silat friends, busy having fun and laughter with my friends! i'm busy! and dats great! it really feels great!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home