Afiqq Blog

23 August 2004

Don't Call My HP! SMS Only!!! Please!

today's Pusaka Seni was not that interesting. The criss-cross charade that was created by the seniors of Pusaka Seni was quite ok lah. some of the juniors do it well, some were still too shy to voice out. next time, we need to make a better practice for them.

i was stressed a few days ago because i didn't do my maths e-quiz and my project partner were sms'ing for my report, which i haven't even started yet! pemalas siak aku!

Li Jia Wei didn't get the Bronze medal. how sad i must say. but its ok. at least i'm proud that Singapore still had athletes that can compete in the Olympics till the quarter-finals and semi-finals.

Please do not call my handphone! please. my father doesn't want to pay my bills anymore. i got no money. so please don't call me. sms me only please. i'm really sorry for some of you guys who tried to call me but i didn't answer your call. its for the better.