Afiqq Blog

27 August 2004

i love SG-WWII history!

wah, i feel so different now. why? because when i went to friendster, i realise i still have not met my old2 friends, only new friends. so kinda sad too. so what i did was to get all my old pictures, scan them, and put it in friendster for all to see, maybe that way, my old2 friends may recognize me, and at the same time, my new friends can see me how different i am now and then! hehe, nice huh...

actually i'm bored going to Aik Leong (kedai kopi near the South Gate of NYP) almost every day. most of the things i do with my friends there is playing Taitee, drink kopi or tea, talk for awhile, laugh for awhile, joke for awhile. dats all. boring. dat's why when i got the free time, i'll go to the NYP library and read books.

right now i've been reading this book at NYP library: Singapore 1942, British Greatest Defeat. its so detailed! too bad its details are in words, so its quite hard for me to visualise the surrounding, the situation, the pain, the mistakes and all. do you know that there were a few MALAY spies trying to help the japanese by putting arrows on the tree towards allied guns or allied forces? fuck rite?! that happened at Jitra, Malaya. fucking malays...

SG-WWII = Singapore-World War Two

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home