Afiqq Blog

19 October 2004

Disbanded, Boring, Artsy

do you know, my band, Clockwork Seven, has totally disbanded? at first yusry, is and azmi wanna out of the band few months ago. then a few weeks ago, izzam sms me and said he dun wanna play for the band anymore. then after that, yusry sms me to join his other band. but i said no. i said i'm tired, not interested anymore. the thing is, i've had waste alot of time with club activities that i dun have time for my rest sometimes. i'm in the drama club for NYP,i'm busy with the dance club(but now i tend to skip their practices, cos i'm lazy seriously.) so i thought i should'nt have another group activity, play in a band. no more. two is enough for me. tired you know. internal body very tired! that's how bad it is.

bulan ramadhan ni aku rasa boring. sebab aku ada dua peperiksaan dlm beberapa hari lagi. lepas tu, i'll left with nothing. i'm not gonna find work, cos i dunno how to find work and i dunno how to ask for work. so i'll be wasting alot of time at home. good thing drama practices are on most all weekdays from 8 nov till the production time. so at least i'm not going to be stuck at home playing MU or Rollcage or Ghost Recon, or maybe SimCity 3 or The Sims! damn! i got no new games! boring nya!!!! so sad.....

just now my bro ask me if i wanna play bass for his punk band? i said ok! i think its gonna be fun. i just wanna see my bro play the drums ah. see how good he is. damn, he can play the guitar and now he can play the drums, this guy really good at playing instruments ah. or should i say my bro ada darah seni, mcm aku jugak(all-rounder, anything can do), mcm mak nya jugak(former malay dancer), mcm my sis jugak(acting very good!). Wow! this shows dat arts is part of our life. without arts, the life will become dull to live in. sweet...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home