Afiqq Blog

15 October 2004

Double Cheeseburger, First Time!

First time i was shivering while doing my e-comm test. never felt so scared when doing a test or exam. for this test, i must get 75 out of 100 so that overall i'll get 50%, and that is a pass for this module. or else, i'll have to come back to nyp for one semester just to do that module!

i got fever, im sick. damn i hate fever. i'm sweating rite now. tomorrow i have to wake early for my sahur, damn. i still haven't do my project, damn! i got 2 more weeks before my 2 exams, still got time, hehe.

had a chat with firman and darny at Bt Panjang Plaza. that day, it was my first time i ate a MacD's double cheeseburger. i mean it, first time for 21 yrs, think so ah. becos for a long time i've not taste any MacD's food. expensive ah, no money. eh, wait a minute, just few days ago, i ate MacD's breakfast meal with my sis. well, oklah, not too long. mostly, i ate free MacD's food from my friends leftovers. damn... Anyway the double cheeseburger taste like cheeseburger, unfortunately, same size as cheeseburger.

i haven't tried many of Burger kings burgers. when i got alot of money, then i'll go and try it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home