Afiqq Blog

18 September 2004

Ready...Action!

Mr Director, Eysham, invited me to be one of the actor in his mini project called, The Promise. its about a group of gangsters fighting for just some stupid reason and ended up one of the beloved ones killed during a fight. i went to esyham's house with fahmy quite early. when i saw the first mini project esyham had made, i was mesmerised by how he could make the movie like a real movie! fun isn't it? and the video camera is small but expensive. wooo.

the best part that i played was when im confronting with a group of my enemy gangs who tried to disturb my chong's gf and her bro. i had to confronted them even though i'm alone with 5 enemies. as usual i had to lose out, they took me, pinned me on the wall, one chinese gave a punch on the stomach (tak sakit, pelan sangat) and nazzmie gave a swinging punch on my face (i felt a little pain on my cheek, and dats great! cos it feels almost real). i was in pain, hold my stomach while sliding down the wall im pinned at. the chong of that group threw a cigarrette butt on my face. sweet. i love it! i enjoyed it!

the most funniest part was when the chong threw the cigarrette butt and hit my body, but it landed on my upper pants (on my dick to be precise!) and i cannot tahan but had to let out my laughter! hahaha! nice! thanks eysham, good thing you chose the right person to work with you! why? cos i'm good! haahaha, joking ah beb... sorry ah sekali sekala 'step' kan diri aku apa salahnya kan?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home