Afiqq Blog

13 September 2004

Scary Game

school finally starts again, tomorrow. have not been doing anything lately except playing PC game called Thief: Gold, with my bro and my sis. 1 more mission to go, yeah! finally we are going to finish that game since we bought the game in 1999 and had not yet complete it.


cover photo of the gamePosted by Hello
i wud never want to play one-player game, alone, like Doom, resident evil, Wolfenstein, etc. why? cause i'm scared. seriously, when i was playing with my sis beside me, i cud still feel the tension building more and more when i was hiding at a dark corner, the enemy kept coming towards me. scary dok! if i had my sis or my bro beside me, at least they can comfort me or maybe help me out on the game.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home