Afiqq Blog

09 September 2004

Boring Day, No More Test

i cannot imagine how boring my day is today. after i finish my last paper, my life become dull. nothing to do. well i went swimming and play table tennis with Nazrin yesterday at NYP, dat was fun, but after dat, i'm here, today, at home, in front of my PC, writing my blog. went to mirc, damned bored, nothing there. went to anakmelayu, same thing, nothing. but i got one message from amirah, asking me why i was not sleeping. i checked the time, the message sent at 1 am just now, haha, sorry amirah, i was about to sleep when you message me.

pusaka seni updates: the committees were going full blast on the production. we discussed about the characters, the full story, the costumes and the age and era. we chose the kampung days, 1970+ and the modern days, 1990. dats all i can say. cannot reveal too much.