Afiqq Blog

10 October 2004

The GoalKeeper Sucks Sial!

had a football match at jurong west, near Yuan Ching Sec Sch. i played for arrafi's team, many of them i knew like farhan, nazmie, eysham, heikal, zaki. i was so excited to play goalkeeper, long time never play lah becos usually i play defender with Khairil's team. and what a match!!

we lose 7-1 rite? can't remember how many goals the opponents put it in. my fault? well some of the goals ah: the opponent heads the ball towards the goal from a very good crossing. i catch the ball! but... somehow, the balls slips from my 2 hands, the ball dropped, i thought i wanna pick it up but the ball dropped near my side foot and it went into the goal... hahhahahaaa, fuck me!!!!!!!!!! another problem was not enuff defence, we had 10 man at the start of the game, then eysham had a leg cramp in the middle of 2nd half, left 9... thats where the opponents took the advantage and scored more goals.

for a long time never had friends came to bt panjang and eat with me. rafi, idah, eysham, heikal, farhan and nazzmie went to GreenRidge Shopping Centre's Banquet after the football match. syiok ah. even though its not for long but i enjoyed eating out with you all at my territory, bt panjang.

actually dat day i wanna go tarian practice, but tak sempat. but i thought, let me finish my E-Comm common test first which is on coming Wed then i'll proceed back with my usual after school schedule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home