Afiqq Blog

23 November 2004

Jalan Raya 1

wooo! long time never blog! to all bloggers who read my blogs, sorry hor... for not updating.

i go jalan raya with my newly-made friends today. it was great because i can see their faces, because i only knew these people in the conference conversation in the phone. how do i knew them? well, my friends ajak bebual conference with these new friends, and so thats how we knew one another.

and also they were my first friends to come to my house. yeah! happy ah. last year, only one group of friends came to my house. my silat nyp members never come to my house for 3 years oi! so if you silat peeps free, come to my house lah yer.

should make hari raya open house like my friends. its good lah because if you jln raya, then your group can't come to your house, then they can come to your house other times, but must be an open house lah so that all of them WILL come! i missed hidayat/anwar's open house ah. sorry. ingat nak gi, tapi mcm malas, abih firman ajak aku gi main LAN-gaming. lame reason huh. hehe... don't worry. next year ada.

Alamak! missed my friends tarian shows! hope you all did your very best yah! Damn, i missed the Arab dance!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

April 25, 2007 9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home