Afiqq Blog

30 October 2004

A Sad Tale Abt Love; my 100th post

i dun wanna tell you what me and my friends did at Lucky Plaza and Geylang yesterday. my friend here had a hard time that day. a girl he likes so much send a message saying my friend must move on. he was so sad because he had promise himself that he wanted to wait for her. sadly, the wait had to end that day.

i had almost the same kind of problem last time which was solved with tears. i like a girl that i met for the first time because she was so sweet and cute. first day we met, she held me close by my shoulders. well i thought maybe she the manja type, but i was like in Heaven! and from that day onwards, i fell in love with her. the next day, i went to her school at the other end of Singapore just to meet her. we met, and we had our first kiss. it was beautiful... i was like so in love with her, i cannot stop thinking about her. i held her so close, dun wanna let her go. but after a few days we met, my handphone was quiet. so i message her, no answer. i called, she's not answering . i waited for so long to get her till one day, i asked why she's doing this to me. she said she got no feelings for me. i cried on the phone and off the phone. it was difficult to forget her. instead, i hate her. but the problem is, the more i hate her, the more i kept thinking of her. the more i can't forget about her! and thats dangerous. so i decided to stop thinking about her and move on. what an experience i had.

so friend, do not let your anger out towards her just because she got no feelings for you. let this incident be a good experience for if it happens again one day, you know how to react.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home