Afiqq Blog

25 October 2004

A Trip To Geylang 2004 part One

finally i got to go to geylang. went out with my family. first let me tell you what we had done there.

first stop, City Plaza. went to the just open 2nd Chance there. there were many people. a few interesting baju kurung lelaki but expensive. my sister and my mum complained about something that happen there. both of them were looking at some baju kurung pompuan when they smell someone farted! my sis said the smell was so bad, as if the person never shit for many days!

then went to tanjong katong complex. i saw this yellowish white baju kurung with very light little circles all over the baju. i like it, its only $20. but i wanna go searching for more baju kurung first.

bought a chapal for me and my bro at the Kampung Melayu bazaar. man, i love chapal, it makes me feel tall! i saw Aida's shop 'Munawarrah' shop no. 38 it was not difficult to find her shop. but i don't see Aida there, but i think i saw her sister instead. i didn't really look around that shop cos we were about to go to mosque for Asar, buka, and Maghrib.

had bubur and nasi briyani for buka at Masjid Khalid. before that we past the Masjid Taha near masjid khalid's back entrance. i saw the arabic word 'Muhammad' and 'Allah' near the mosque entrance inside. there's this sign dat says, "Masjid Taha - Jemaat Ahmadiyyah......" someting like dat. beside the sign shows the 2 kalimah syahadat in arabic. and it read, "la illa ha illallah, Muhammada rasullullah".

after the prayers, i went out the entrance. then my bro said why i'm bringing the masjid's songkok that i borrowed. i put my red slippers at the entrance and went in. after dat i go to the entrance and i don't see my red slippers anymore. Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i was so furious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! good thing, i had my new chapal.

went to Joo Chiat, nothing interesting. just people and some hundred dollars baju kurung pompuan. we went back to tanjong katong complex and said hello to Azura and Aisyah (former Remaja Artistik member, now Wau!), bought the $20 baju kurung dat i've eyed and went home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home