Afiqq Blog

20 December 2004

Cut My Hair Already!

like i have promised to my friends, my hair's gonna be cut off after 18 Dec, after the Sanitarium Gig.

Sunday, at around 10pm, i ask my sister to cut my hair. she asked me if i were to regret this. i said, "Shut up and just cut my hair. Cut properly ah!" hehheeh! somehow i have the guts to lose my over-shoulder length hair, cos i promise my friends already that i'm gonna cut after the metal gig at The Substation that saturday. and i also felt that its been too long for me keeping this hair for one year plus, so its time i have to let it go. wow...

lets talk about the gig. basically, metal gunz 2nd original that they played was the best song ever. after that i went out and have a drink. talk with my friends about 'cap nonok', hehehe! then had a few chat with Izad, he was wearing like an old skool punk. and he called Ella to join us for a while, i discussed with her about the website. and wow, Ella looks gothically hot! very nice black dress you got there man!

then i went in and head banged my heads off with Metal Headz! and moshed! i pushed Izad into the moshpit, too bad he got punched on his face! hahaha! oh yeah! i was shacked, felt like vomitting, mabuk gila! cos i used up too much energy on the head bangs and pushing of innocent people into the hell pit! That was great, never felt that great before.

ok about the hair. after my sis cut my hair, i looked at the mirror and i saw Dick Lee in the 80s!!!! hahaha! i felt satisfied after i cut my hair. can't wait to show it off to my friends. For what? i dunno lah! just wanna listen to their critics!

Damn! my neck still hurts, all due to me for headbanging too much.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work » »

March 06, 2007 3:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home