Afiqq Blog

07 February 2005

Hoping For Sparks, 2 Years Ago...

The song, Sparks by Coldplay brought me back those memories, sad ones obviously, so i wanna share it with you all.

i was in the bus, listening to Coldplay cd, then when the song Sparks was being played, my mind was picturing of a girl. i was in love with this girl, madly in love. but i was stupid, she didn't know i love her cos i kept it in my heart, and i kept loving her like as though she knew. and i was waiting for a miracle that she will be in the same bus with me. but the song kept playing, and i'm still alone, looking outside the window but my mind was somewhere else, and then i will kept thinking about how will it be like if she were mine. and then i will let myself down and feel the pain of a one-sided love. Sometimes, i cried.

that was 2 years ago, when i was in year 2 in NYP. But now, she's still alive, i still keep contact with her, but now when i see her...well...no feelings for her. But somehow, my heart still kept that love for her though... Well, i'll treasure that feelings and hope that one day i could tell her the truth. Cos I don't wanna spoil my friendship with her just because of that old story of mine.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read http://www.order-adipex-5.info

April 27, 2007 9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home