Afiqq Blog

22 February 2005

IC Lost, if found pls give back

hmm, today i very happy. even though i'm really worried about my IC, please if you found my IC at Esplanade Library on Saturday, 19 Feb, please give it back to me.

im happy because, hehe, cannot tell you! hehe.


ermm, yesterday chat in msn was syiok, ramai2 berbual kat msn lagi best ah. tapi raudha, kenapa kau log out marah2? whats wrong?

anyway, i can't wait for Gema Puisi Artistik, my brother is gonna watch me perform, so dats good news for me cos at least one of my family member is watching.

im going to esplanade today with my sister, wanna check out if my IC is still there, hahaha! and of cos i wanna ask them mana, kakak library jumpa ic aku ker.

dah lah tu... :)

smiling all the way....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home